The Kelim Shluvim garden in Hararit is a guest accommodation and sustainable tourism center, with a visitor's center.
The center offers:
• Paper workshops- creating recycled paper,
• Health and food plants workshops including tasting and learning about the use of plants in cooking.
• Camping in tents.
• Sustainable building- Outdoor oven, ecological toilet, purified water, vegetable garden.
• A basket collected- a picnic basket for couples/families/groups.
• Local meals from the Ohel Shalom kitchen.
• Personal pizzas
• Cooking on coals- cooking a meal in an ancient cooking method.
• Pitot in an outdoor oven
• Swords into shovels- the organization reuses war remnants as material for art of peace.